This will a wonderful time of seeking the Face of God. During this week, we discover what it means to know God in a richer and fuller way. God Loves us. He wants us to know His heart. He is the One who fills us with a joy that is unspeakable. Spiritual Renewal Week will be that time of reminding us that we are indeed our Father’s children.
So, what can you expect from attending: JUST SAY “YES” TO SPIRITUAL RENEWAL WEEK?
1. Personal and Congregational Refreshing
2. Strengthening of your Prayer-Life and Fellowship with God
3. Principles of Spiritual Enrichment that you will be able to apply to your Daily Life
4. A Deeper and Closer Walk with God and others in you Church Family
5. A Time of Leaning How to Rest in the Arms of God by Simply Trusting Him
6. How to Help others Grow in their Daily Walk with God
7. How to Experience Deeper Peace with both God and man
What is SPIRITUAL RENEWAL? It is when you come to the Lord Jesus Christ and lay all our needs at His feet and allow Him to do with you whatever He desires to do in your life. Jesus said, “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love” (John 15:7-9, KJV).
So, you don’t want to miss this encouraging time of Spiritual Renewal.